Moshe Kasher is a stand-up comedian, writer, and actor. He is the author of a stunning memoir, Kasher in the Rye, about his harrowing, other-worldly childhood. He is also that very rare thing in Hollywood: a true intellectual.
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Natasha Leggero and Moshe Kasher: Stand-Up Special Taping, Austin, TX, November 29, 2017
- Hound Tall with Moshe Kasher podcast
- "Moshe Kasher: Live in Oakland" (Comedy Special)
- Kasher in the Rye: The True Tale of a White Boy from Oakland Who Became a Drug Addict, Criminal, Mental Patient, and Then Turned 16
- The Prodigy album art mentioned
- House Music Documentary